- Career Level Senior Executive
- Experience 2 Years +
- Gender Both
- Qualification Diploma
JOB TITLE – Collection Officer
Collection officer at ZMessenger
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Update account status and database regularly
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- Proven experience as a debt collector
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
If you think you fit the role, come join us to transform the future!
We invite outstanding team players to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org within 07 days of this advertisement indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email.
You can apply directly via City Jobs with or without registration however you can register at City Jobs within two minutes. If you could register at www.cityjobs.lk it might be easiest to apply for another job with one click while you are traveling by bus or train. As a result, we promise you will enjoy our advanced website features which will definitely help you to get the right job. You will certainly be happy with our advanced features such as uploading CV easily, candidate dashboard, add to shortlist, etc.
Furthermore, please do not stop searching for your favorable jobs at www.cityjobs.lk
You are almost there to find your dream career certainly.