- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Fashion Design
- Qualification A/L
We are looking for Designer/ Trainee Designer
Designer/ Trainee Designer vacancy at Dilchand (PVT ) LTD
We are looking for a Designer/ Trainee Designer for an upcoming online brand.
- Understanding of Local and International fashion trends
- Being able to design with a good taste
- Understanding about Fit & constructions
- Also, thorough knowledge about graphic designing software’s (Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office,
- Sketching ability
- A good team player
- Qualifications – Bachelors in any fashion/apparel related degree.
- Design a range of products which matches local market requirement in line with international market trends
- Also, the selected candidate will be responsible for entire product range of each collection
- Coordinating with the sampling and production team
- Coordinating the paperwork on fit comments etc
- Also, Responsible for the Photo- shootFurthermore, competitive remuneration package will be offered to a right candidate.
Therefore Email your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 0773540254Dilchand (Pvt )Ltd
427/4, Dutugamunu Mw,
You can apply directly via City Jobs with or without registration however you can register at City Jobs within two minutes. If you could register at www.cityjobs.lk it might be easiest to apply for another job with one click while you are traveling by bus or train. As a result, we promise you will enjoy our advanced website features which will definitely help you to get the right job. You will certainly be happy with our advanced features such as uploading CV easily, candidate dashboard, add to shortlist, etc.
Furthermore, please do not stop searching for your favorable jobs at www.cityjobs.lk