- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years +
- Gender Both
- Qualification A/L
We are Looking for Senior Corporate Travel Executive /Assistant Manager
Senior Corporate Travel Executive /Assistant Manager At Sunshine Travels and Tours Ltd
We, at Sunshine Travels are hiring a senior Corporate Travel Executives/Assistant Manager, who will be responsible for accurately and efficiently handling incoming requests via multiple channels (i.e phone, email,)
The travel consultant is the primary point of contact for the customer and also, provides active travel consultation towards the business customers, including providing travel details and up-selling of related product.
This position performs at an expert/senior level and demonstrates an extensive understanding and applicability of all areas in the travel industry therefore he needs to work independently on requests, Takes the initiative to provide assistance to team members and management as requested.
Galileo GDS experience required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Search, book and confirm travel reservations for the customer.
- Strong understanding of corporate travel policies and can appropriately guide and consistently provide consultation to the customer.
- Respond to requests accurately and completely.
- Provide travel offers and general travel advice to travelers.
- Perform follow-up as needed and within the time frame promised to the customer.
- Also, Proactively provides feedback to management to avoid future customer issues.
- Completes reservations with zero errors.
- Creates rapport with the customer.
- Also, Seeks opportunities to review operational processes and the commercial relationship with customer and provides suggestions for improvement.
- Volunteers for additional tasks.
Requirements of an ideal candidate:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the corporate travel management industry. ( Assistant Manger ) 2-4 Years – Senior Executive
- Advanced GDS Skills, preferably Galileo.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Solid working knowledge of the travel industry, policies, procedures and processes.
- Should be able to Multitask and proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneous.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Should have experience of handling MICE queries and escorting.
- Proactive and able to complete tasks within specified deadline.
- Professional, proactive, positive and can-do attitude.
- Sense of responsibility, independent way to work.
- Proven and demonstrated high performance track record.
You can apply directly via City Jobs with or without registration however you can register at City Jobs within two minutes. If you could register at www.cityjobs.lk it might be easiest to apply for another job with one click
while you are traveling by bus or train. As a result, we promise you will enjoy our advanced website features which will definitely help you to get the right job. You will certainly be happy with our advanced features such as uploading CV easily, candidate dashboard, add to shortlist, etc.
Furthermore, please do not stop searching for your favorable jobs at www.cityjobs.lk
You are almost there to find your dream career certainly.
Also, we will promise you to give the latest openings of Job vacancies around the Country.